Our aim is to help you make the right decisions about your business in consultation with you
We understand that you may not have worked with us before, so this page is to outline our process so you know what to expect. As one client put it:
"Susan thoroughly digests the client brief, seeks to comprehensively understand the business and its deliverables, asks the right questions and then formulates the appropriate methodology to meet the research objectives." Over 30 years’ experience Senior Executive positions/ Global FMCG and Healthcare.
We work with organisations of any size, in any sector. We have conducted: a general public survey about needs and perceptions for a small Association; customer journey research with clients of a medium-sized insurance provider; usability testing for a major bank; and many more.
The stages of our process:
- The Discovery Call: We ask you some specific questions and you can ask us anything that you need to know.
- Understanding you. We then take the time to understand your organisation and its context so that we can design the best research for you.
- Proposal. We then submit a proposal which outlines in detail the method we consider best for you, alongside costs and timeframe - and we give you some options.
- Responding to feedback We then discuss whether these the options are right for you, and we can resubmit the proposal with a design that suits you better, if you wish.
- Onboarding. Once commissioned, we bring together the team and resources we need for this project and follow our internal onboarding process
- Research materials. We draft the research materials (e.g. recruitment specification or survey questions). You will have lots of opportunities to comment on these and request changes.
- Kick off. When you are happy with the proposed research material, we start the research process, such as recruiting people for interviews, sending out the survey etc.
- Reporting. We present the results to you (face to face or webcam) and supply a written report in the format of your choice. You will have lots of opportunities to give feedback and request changes on drafts before final presentations and reports.
We are members of the Research Society so we are bound by the Code of Professional Behaviour. This includes guaranteeing the confidentiality of client information.