Our aim is to help you make the right decisions about your business
We understand that you may not have worked with us before, so the purpose of this page is to outline our process so you know what to expect. First of all, let us be clear - we work with organisations of any size, in any sector.
The five phases of our process:
The 'in person' reporting is of course via webcam if we can't do that face to face.
We are members of the Research Society so we are bound by the Code of Professional Behaviour. This includes guaranteeing the confidentiality of client information.
"The best research starts with a conversation"
If you know what you want, we can give you a quote. If you are not sure or would appreciate our advice, we offer free consultation.
In both cases, this comes with a guarantee of confidentiality as we are members of the Research Society.
To help us quote or advise you, here are some things to think about:
- When quoting or advising on research, we need to be specific about who we want to interview or include in our sample.
- Please advise us who your customers, members, users, or stakeholders etc. are. Try to be as specific as you can.
- If it is possible to research people on a customer or member list, let us know roughly how many people are on the list.
- Tell us why you want to conduct the research. It doesn't need to be more than a sentence or two.
- Perhaps it is 'to understand the needs and perceptions of our members', or 'to test how clearly we communicate' for example.
- We will advise you about how to conduct the research.
- However, if you have some ideas in mind please let us know.
- For example, you may want to measure how many people do or think something. If so, we will need quantitative research of some kind, like a survey.
- If the objective is to explore the customer journey, you will need some form of qualitative research such as an in-depth interview, an online focus group, face to face focus group or ethnography (observation).
- If you don't know, don't worry - we will explain the pros and cons of each approach.
- If you have a deadline, please tell us that too.