Second Set of Eyes
A resource for organisations conducting their own research and testing
Sue recently collaborated with Matt Balogh to create a consultancy for government, not-for-profit and small businesses who conduct their own customer or stakeholder research or user-testing. Second Set of Eyes will help you make sure that this research or testing
Clearly answers the objectives of the project
Has questionnaire wording that is clear and impartial
Has a sample design, size and source that will provide reliable statistical results where relevant
Has been analysed and reported in a way that is complete, reliable and correct.
Have you met your legal and regulatory obligations?
Second Set of Eyes will also assess whether the research complies with
- The Australian Privacy Act
- The International Fair Data standard
- The Australian Market and Social Research Society Code of Professional Behaviour
- Guidelines on safe product trials, as well as recruitment and payments to participants
- Discrimination, trade promotions, working with children and privacy legislation
- Cultural sensitivities, Indigenous recognition and sexual orientation expectations
Second Set of Eyes can also help with resolution of disputes over research related issues.
We will review the research tools and policies that you are using or plan to use. We also conduct training.
For more information, contact Sue on 0409 657 317