We design research to meet the needs of our clients
All you need to do is explain your problem to us and we will show you the research approach or approaches that will solve that problem for you within your budget.
"Susan is very collaborative throughout a project from beginning to end and I believe this is one of the reasons that the end research product delivers more than expected. She also is very happy to answer any questions or give opinions when asked well after the actual research project has ended." Client with over 30 years’ experience Senior Executive positions/ Global FMCG and Healthcare.
Your information needs are unique. It is more cost-effective to ask us to design the right method than it is for you to to buy an 'off the rack' method that in the end does not give you what you want. We bring decades of experience to this, so we can quickly identify the right method and technique to give you the answers you need.
How we do this:
- We use our detailed discovery process, described here.
- We spend the time to study your industry or speciality
- We use frameworks based on our social science, linguistic and marketing knowledge.
You may have a marketing question such as
- Which sponsorship offer will work best?
- Should we rebrand?
- Which message will resonate the most with our market?
- How do we outperform our competitors?
Perhaps you need insights into channel use, such as
- How do we make a self-service channel work for us?
- What information channels are users using and why?
Perhaps you want to understand behaviour, such as
- What are the key pain points on our customer journey?
- How do our customers or stakeholders make decisions?
- Why do they choose us over our competitors and vice versa?
- What are ethical investors looking for?
If you have questions about language, such as
- Have we explained our product, process or service in plain language?
- How can we improve how we communicate?
- Can users use our site or app effectively?
A word about confidentiality
We are happy to sign NDAs before you brief us.
We are members of the Research Society so we are bound by the Code of Professional Behaviour. This includes guaranteeing the confidentiality of client information.