Advanced qualitative research based on the social sciences
We are well- known qualitative research experts with a deep commitment to human understanding. We bring our training in the social sciences: linguistics, psychology, sociology and anthropology to our work.
We use all interview methods, and conduct linguistic analysis, semiotics and ethnography. We know there is no one 'best' method for qualitative research, because the method needs to be tailored first of of all to the people we want to speak to and understand, and secondly to the research problem. We are known as experts in qualitative analysis and continue to experiment. Expect us to take a dynamic, engaging and imaginative approach.
We interview everyone, from asylum seekers to retirees
We have interviewed
- Consumers about food, drink, finance, personal care, household care, tech, and transport
- Kids and teens about tech, toys and food
- Seniors about aged care and retirement options
- People in vulnerable situations such as asylum seekers, insurance claimants, and victims of crime
- Business execs about investment, and stakeholder relationships
Visit our Resources page for free books and webinars on these topics.