What we do
We are researchers and consultants. Our aim at all times is to help organisations improve products, services, experiences and communicate more clearly.
- Think carefully and deeply about all of our projects, because each project is unique and deserves our time and consideration.
- Are original thinkers. Expect us to be different.
- Conduct all forms of research with customers, audiences and stakeholders of all kinds.
- Are skilled in making sense of human behaviour and
- Help organisations design and conduct their own research.
Key strengths of our qualitative research
We focus our research on understanding 'people' - we don't call them 'consumers'. We know how people use symbols to express their emotions and rituals to create meaning, and how they have a drive to make sense of their experiences.
Key strengths of our survey research
We have conducted audience and stakeholder surveys with some of the most influential people in Australia, including CEOs of the major banks, wealthy arts donors, and senior people in government. We get results because we make sure that our surveys are short, well-written, easy to complete and designed specifically for that audience.
Key strengths of our business and technical communication research
No other agency combines our depth of knowledge about business and technical communication research with all industry standards and accreditation. We show you why readers avoid reading your information, what and why they misunderstand and how to write or redesign your material to communicate moire effectively.